Il cantuccio sul Garda – Relais di charme is located in an area full of attractions, which will give you the possibility to spend a relaxing and funny holiday.
The city hall of Cavaion is located in the first hinterland of Lake Garda, just 3 km from Bardolino and 1 km from the Affi motorway exit. Furthermore it is about 20 km from Verona.
Cavaion Veronese is an ancient village nestled on the rolling Venetian hills, covered with vineyards and olive trees that produce quality wine and oil, used wisely by gourmets in combination with local asparagus.
In the surroundings, among the many itineraries in close contact with nature, it is possible to see many Romanesque churches and Venetian villas. Going to the upper part of Cavaion, on Monte San Michele and Monte Ceriel, you can admire one of the most beautiful views of Lake Garda.
Nearby the Relais Il cantuccio sul Garda, there are also some cycle paths that reach different destinations: Lake Garda, San Zeno di Montagna, Valeggio sul Mincio.
From Cavaion Veronese, going north on the coastal road, you can reach the amazing lakeside villages of Bardolino, Garda, Torri, Brenzone, Malcesine, Riva del Garda. Going south from Cavaion Veronese, you will find Lazise, Peschiera del Garda, Sirmione and Desenzano.
The coast of the lake changes featuring Mediterranean views in the southern Riviera degli Olivi and arduous landscapes with rocks and cliffs in the North. There are many things that you can do and see:
- Navigation Lake Garda (Navigarda)
- Olive Oil Museum Cisano di Bardolino (3 km)
- Hermitage of San Giorgio (6 km)
- The cliff of Garda (6 km)
- The mills valley at Garda Lake (10 km)
- Tibetan bridge on Lake Garda (20 km)
- Cable car Malcesine-Monte Baldo (30 km)
- Museum of the Scaliger Castle in Malcesine with a room devoted to Goethe (30 km)
- Scaliger Castle in Sirmione (30 km)
- Weekly market every Tuesday morning – Cavaion Veronese (within walking distance)
- Grape and wine festival (early October) – Bardolino (3 km)
- Festival of Chiaretto Wine (early June) – Bardolino (3 km)
- Outside the salon – Vinitaly (mid-May) – Bardolino (3 km)
- Vinitaly (mid-June) – Verona (20 km)
- Verona Antiquaria (1st Sunday of the month) – San Zeno of Verona (20 km)
- Antiques market (4th Sunday of the month) – Valeggio sul Mincio (25 km)
- Antiques market (2nd Sunday of the month) – Villafranca di Verona (30 km)
Attractions reachable within 30 km
from «Il cantuccio sul Garda – Relais di charme»
- Fun: Gardaland / Movieland / Caneva / Park Jungle Adventure / Pista Go Kart
- Sport: Deltaland scuola di parapendio / Circolo golf Cà degli Ulivi Costermano / Golf club Paradiso di Peschiera
- Nature: Parco delle Cascate di Molina Fumane / Lessinia Ponte di Veja Sant’Anna d’Alfaedo / Parco Natura Viva
- Wellness: Parco Termale Aquardens / Villa dei Cedri
- Exhibition: Fiera di Verona
Cavaion Veronese, thanks to its strategic position a stone’s throw from the lake and close to the motorway exit, is an excellent starting point for visiting other popular destinations in the area:
- Valpolicella, a hilly area at the foot of the Prealps of Verona, where you will find many Venetian villas, districts and courts. This renowned area is famous for viticulture, in particular for the famous Amarone wine (15 Km)
- the wonderful city of Verona, with its countless historical monuments, including the Arena, the Teatro Romano, the Cathedral, Castelvecchio, the Basilica of San Zeno, the Church of San Fermo, Piazza Bra’, Piazza Erbe (20 km)
- Borghetto di Valeggio sul Mincio is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy with the typical mills and stone houses. Time seems to have stopped there (25 km)
- Parco Sigurtà: an amazing park covering an area of 600.000 square meters, featuring 1 million tulips, 18 ponds and 1 km of roses! (25 km)